Last Updated on May 17, 2022
Automated Binary Review
Last Automated Binary review update: 2nd February 2018
Automated Binary is a relatively new binary options auto trading system introduced in 2016 by a team of professional traders whose experience and knowledge in financial trading extends to decades. Automated Binary has gained excellent reviews since starting at the mid of the year, and this can be supported by its rapidly growing user base with more than 3,000 traders now subscribed to the service.
Automated Binary is a free service, which means no registration fee is required, and traders can begin using the service once they deposit a minimum required funds in their binary options brokerage accounts. Automated Binary recommends that traders sign up with the most reliable and regulated brokers and it has provided a list of brokers that are compatible with its service. Automated Binary regularly shows proof of results on the homepage and has average 81% success rate since its launch.
How Automated Binary Works
In order to begin using Automated Binary, traders only need to sign up on the provider’s website using one of the brokers recommended (these are the brokers compatible with the service at the moment)- 72Option, BinaryOnline, GreenFields Capital and UTrader.
After opening the account, traders then must deposit the minimum required funds into their trading accounts. After all, you will need money in your trading account in order to trade. Then, the next step is simple and it involves applying/customizing the trading options provided for Automated Binary. They include:
- Select the trading system to use: Here, traders can choose amongst three trading systems. They include the Martingale system, Fibonacci System, and the Classic system to apply various trading strategies.
- Selecting Assets to trade in: Here traders select the different currency pairs to be considered in their trades from the list provided on the robot.
- Select Expire Times: Automated Binary system works with five different expiry times. These are: 60 seconds, 90 seconds, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, and 5 minutes.
- Select your Trade Size: Traders need to choose the amount to invest per trade, which is also dependent on the limits provided on the brokerage platform.
- Select the Money Management: You can choose to trade with one of these three Money Management methods: Classic, Martingale, or Fibonacci.
Traders can also choose whether or not to automate the trading process. By activating automated trading from your dashboard or ‘HOME’, the Automated Binary trades on your behalf every trading opportunity generated by the system in accordance to the filtering/customization applied.
- The Classic Method: This system is ideal for beginners and can be used to apply simple trading strategies. Here, traders invest the same amount per trade regardless of whether or not the prior trade posted a loss or a win. Nonetheless, traders can still adjust the amount manually on a per trade basis.
- Martingale Method: Here traders double the investment for each trade subsequently every not-winning trade until they score a winner. This means that once they score a winner, net result will always be positive.
Advantages of AutomatedBinary
- Multiple Broker Compatibility: This binary options robot software is compatible with several brokers, which are highly rated. Therefore, it gives its traders a wide range of choice to choose from when signing up for the services.
- Free to Use: Automated Binary is free to use, which means NO system fee is required.
- Free Demo with $50,000 balance is provided.
- Mobile/Tablet trading: Automated Binary is compatible with mobile trading platforms for the recommended brokers.
- High Win-rate and Continuous Proof of results: This provider has continuously provided proof of results and the statistics are amazing.
- Flexibility: Traders can easily customize the robot to suit various trading strategies.
Disadvantages of this Auto trading software
Automated Binary is notably new to the market, which means that there could be still some flaws and bugs that are yet to be identified.
Customer Reviews on Automated Binary
Submit your review